Wayfind and the Nonprofit Assistance Center (NAC) have partnered with Neighbor 2 Neighbor (N2N), the Seattle Foundation and the City of Kent to create a training series for South King County residents.
In this interactive workshop, participants will receive information that will assist them to:
- Decide if a nonprofit is the best structure for addressing the community need they have identified
- Understand the process for forming a Washington State nonprofit corporation and/or applying for IRS tax-exempt status.
Topics that will be covered include:
- What you need to know before forming a nonprofit (Look before you Leap)
- How to assess your readiness to form and sustain a nonprofit
- Simple steps to take you from your dream to nonprofit with IRS 501 (c) (3) tax-exempt status
- Helpful hints and pitfalls to avoid when forming your organization.
Who Should Come?
Individuals, groups, and others that are considering incorporating a nonprofit in Washington State and/or forming a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization. This training is part of our South King County Nonprofit Legal Training Series and is intended for residents of South King County and organizations that serve South King County residents.
W, February 28, 2018
5:30 PM – 6:00 PM (Dinner)
6:00 PM – 8:00 PM (Presentation)
Wayfind and NAC Offices, 515 W. Harrison Street, Suite 208, Kent, WA 98032
$10.00 (General Admission)
Visit the link for registration: https://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/3322698. *Registration is limited to South King County.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org